Monday, December 13, 2010

"Kelly-Nay, 'cause they're both chicken"

"Survivors ready....go!" America was blessed with another great episode of Survivor this past Wednesday night. This season is quickly coming to an end, and I am very happy with the last few people standing. I can honestly say that overall I like each one of them for different reasons (okay a few of them I like only slightly), and I am confident that I will be happy with the outcome at the finale.

The reward challenge for this episode was a second chance challenge, and Chase rocked it! He looked as though he had been practicing for it for a week straight! Afterwards, when Jeff told him he could take two people with him, he graciously took Holly, and she deserved it after what happened the previous week. He also took Jane, and Sash did not like that. Not one bit. He was under the impression Chase would take him on the reward.

And the reward was great. They were able to shower and eat some decent food. Chase admitted to Holly that he made a mistake taking Jane with, and Holly agreed with him.

Jane on this particular episode really reminded me of Jan from Thailand. I remember her crying over a dead bird, and now we have Jane doing it. I think it is taken a bit too far though when these ladies start making memorials for the dead animals.

The immunity challenge was an intense one, and we found out that Jane was once a cheerleader. She was cheering everyone on, but Fabio didn't appreciate it. He mumbled, "Shut up," under his breath while trying to concentrate on his puzzle.

I loved Jeff calling out the losers as they walked into Tribal Council. I am glad he did it and I hope he continues doing it. They need to be reminded that they are lucky to be sitting up there with people like Brenda, Alina and Marty who are far from quitters.

Only one more episode until the incredible finale! I cannot wait to see how this season ends. I just know in my heart that my friend Holly will walk away with a title of some sort. And she truly deserves it!

No comments:

Post a Comment